Teachers are receiving pink slips and will be laid off — up to 75 of our 580 great teachers will be gone from our great local schools in Santa Monica and Malibu – unless we pass Measure A!
Please help us prevent devastating teacher layoffs and protect our local schools by volunteering to phone bank for MEASURE A.
Measure A will provide local funding for our schools that the State cannot take away. Measure A will:
- Protect instruction in reading, writing, math and science
- Minimize teacher layoffs
- Keep class sizes as small as possible
- Help protect music and art programs
- Keep school libraries open
- Keep counselors, who help students stay on track and prepare for college and careers
We can’t pass Measure A without your help!
The phoning is easy and fun: You’ll join other concerned local school supporters. We’ll train you, and we’ll even feed you!
Thanks for pitching in to protect our local schools!
Santa Monica-Malibu PTA Council President
Contact Devin Osiri, Campaign Coordinator if you have any questions: